Our immigration practice is focused exclusively on business immigration law as a symbiotic adjunct to our corporate practice.
Mindful of the business consequences of immigration decisions, we strive to incorporate fully customized strategic planning and tactical advantages into immigration solutions for businesses, professionals and entrepreneurs.
Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to better serve our corporate and professional clients, whether they are transferring their executive- and management-level staff to set up and launch a new business venture or subsidiary office in the U.S.; whether they are investing in a new or existing U.S. company; or whether they are bringing their specialized training and expertise to bear on the U.S. workforce.
R | McHale Law’s attorneys provide immigration solutions tailored to your specific business
and professional needs.
We specialize in the following categories of immigrant and non-immigrant visas:
- Business (B) Visa
- Treaty Trader | Treaty Investor (E) Visa
- Outstanding Professor and Researcher (EB-1) Visa
- Employment Creation | Investor (EB-5) Visa
- Specialty Occupation Worker (H-1B) Visa
- Exchange Visitor (J) Visa
- Multinational Executive and Manager (L) Visa
- Extraordinary Ability in Science, Education, Arts, or Business (O) Visa
- International Cultural Exchange (Q) Visa
- North American Free Trade (TN) Visa for Canadians and Mexicans